An audience with Seth Godin
17-Mar-22 – 15:00 (UK) / 16:00 (CET)
Join us for a live session with the bestselling author Seth Godin, who will share his view on modern marketing based on his bestseller ‘This is Marketing’ and then you’ll get the chance to ask him anything in a 30 minute Q&A session.
Entrepreneur, best-selling marketing author, and international speaker Seth Godin has written over a dozen best selling marketing books and ‘This is Marketing’ has been described as a game-changing approach to marketing, sales, and advertising. The book shows you how to do work you’re proud of, whether you’re a tech startup founder, a small business owner, or part of a large corporation.
In this session, Seth will employ his signature blend of insight, observation, and memorable examples to cover topics from the book such as:
- How to build trust and permission with your target market
- The art of positioning–deciding not only who it’s for, but who it’s not for
- Why the best way to achieve your goals is to help others become who they want to be
- Why the old approaches to advertising and branding no longer work
- The surprising role of tension in any decision to buy (or not)
- How marketing is at its core about the stories we tell ourselves about our social status
But most of all, you can do work that matters for people who care.
Marketers, we have a problem.
Consumers have too much choice, and everywhere they go they are bombarded with average marketing. How do you get attention in a crowded space?
Before we hear from Seth, Komal and Richard will show you how to apply Seth Godin’s Purple Cow concept to your marketing planning with the help of marketing automation. From personalisation to Ai, we’ll demonstrate how you can deliver remarkable customer engagement campaigns that consistently deliver results.